Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Choosing the next book

I have read many books from Ward's BDB, Hamilton's Anita Blake, Eloisa James' series, Kresley Cole and more. Why oh why didn't I write those reviews while reading the books? Anyway, I have a HUGE "to be read" pile at home with at least 50 books in it and I havenT a clue as to how to pick the first one. Most are books that are in a series but I'm missing one or two while others are stand alone.
Should I just jump into a series and add the other books when I get them? Should I read my stand alones? I want to be able to pick up a book that I can honestly say I want to take the time to review. I think what it boils down to is the fact that I'm nearing the end of my degree in school and things are getting pretty hard. So what's the easiest choice for a girl who should be concentrating on school but MUST read? I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment