Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Werewolf Descent
by: Elizabeth J. Kolodziej

Rating: 3 candles ~ silk sheets but no chocolate syrup

This book was a fun read because I was always suprised at each twist and turn. WD can either be viewed as a very racy young adult or a tame paranormal romance. Either way the audience will be satisfied. The story was interesting, the characters likeable (especially Vincent, the psychic vampire), and the action was intense. When beginning this book I was really confused as to what was happening. The author jumped right in from the last book with no background whatsoever. I hadn't read the previous book, 'Vampyre Kisses', so I'm still a little fuzzy on a few things, but I feel like I know enough of the characters at the end of the second. Also confusing was the constant change between characters in each chapter. At times I wasn't sure who was "talking" and had to reorient myself. All in all, this was an entertaining book. I imaging I would have enjoyed it more if I had been able to read Vampyre kisses before hand. Not sure if this is what the author was going for. Check out the video and information below.


Book Information:
  • Publisher: Third Broom in the Left Press (June 11, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-13: 9780983449409
Purchase a Kindle copy of Werewolf Descent from Amazon
Purchase a print copy of Werewolf Descent from Barnes & Noble
Purchase a Nook copy of Werewolf Descent from Barnes & Noble
Books in The Last Witch series in the order in which they should be read:
Vampyre Kisses
Werewolf Descent

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you so much for your review. You are more than welcome to have a copy of Vampyre Kisses to review as well. It was part of what I offered for reviewers if they would review Werewolf Descent. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough!

    Liz ^_^

    ReplyDelete